We love thirteen!

So awesome, Russell!  Grandpa, Russell wanted to make sure you saw this......right away.  :)  Hope your Jelly Belly man is well stocked 'cause this boy has done it!  Proof below.  All thirteen articles of faith are committed to memory.       

Comments

hilary said…
So awesome! Way to go Russell!! (and way to go mama!!). :-)
Steph said…
He is so precious! Can he come visit my class next time you guys are here?!
Wonderful!!! I am soooo impressed. What a smart little boy. I'm also impressed with you, Jessica, you need to teach me how to be such a wonderful mother and example. Way to go Russell!
Sam said…
Russell, I LOVE IT!!! JELLY-BELLIES & THE CLAW TO CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS! love you, Grandpa
Macon Family said…
That's amazing-good work, very impressive!
SuSu said…
Russell you are awesome. Great, great job!
Way to go...I couldn't even do that!
Fleming Family said…
Wow!!!! I am speechless! That is so amazing! I just kept thinking, yep, I'm looking at a future prophet here! :) Way to go Russell!
Unknown said…
Whoooo Whoooo there people. Lets not forget where this boy got his brains and deadly good looks. People always say he is a chip off the old block. That pretty much means hell have a good short term memory, good for taking tests at school, horrible spelling and gramar, decent people skills, depends on who you talk to I guess, lady like ways which probably depends on who you talk to as well, and an unatural armwrestling ability. Thats right, chip off the old block, and maybe he took some block from his moma too, but we wont go there.